Truth Will Set You Free

Over and over again as I pursue to Know Him better and make Him known, He repeats a Word regularly. The Truth, Amy, MY Truth, will set you Free! Free to know me better and Free to make me known.

Today, it was the correlation of these Five Statements of Faith:

God is who He says He is
God will do what He says He will do
I am who God says I am
I can do ALL things thru Christ who gives me strength
God's Word is alive and active in me
Therefore, I am Believing God!
Beth Moore, Believing God

And these passages of scripture (abbrev.):

Romans 8:31 (ESV) If God is for us, WHO can be against us?
1 John 4:4 (ESV) For He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
Philippians 4:13 (ESV) I can do ALL things thru Christ who gives me strength.
Romans 8:28 (ESV) In ALL things God works for the good of those who love Him; who have been called according to His purpose.
Romans 8:37 (ESV) No in ALL these things we are more than conquerors thru Him who loved us.
Matthew 16:18 (ESV) I will build my church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it.

This big moment in my tiny life speaks volumes to me, again today. I know that to really live is to:

Proclaim His Power
Declare His Sovereignty
Affirm His Faithfulness
Stand on His Word 
Cling to His promises! 


God has shown me His power to wrangle choices and circumstances into a Redemptive work that He is doing and I had no thought or idea of. 

Romans 5:8 (ESV) But God shows His love for us in that while we were YET sinners, He died for us.

He saved us from eternal consequences, yet, more times than not, we forget... forget to speak His Word over the Fear. Fear looking us straight in the face telling us what our circumstances are and how they will handle us when The Roaring Lion of Judah is waiting to jump in at just the right moment and slay that Fear... WHEN we Proclaim, Declare, Affirm, Stand and Cling!

Why don't we live like that? Love like that? Serve like that? Pray like that?

The Church is HIS
The Battle is HIS
The Victory is HIS

BUT the Battlefield is ours to live in thru faith and trust!

And the Battle is in the Prayer Room. The War Room. The Prayer Garden! Why have we not received the victory? Because we have not allowed God to get between us and the Mountain, in our War Rooms. A mountain stands to intimidate us! Intimidation leads to fear.  Fear is an imposter; a pretender! The Truth is: Jesus is THE LION OF JUDAH and His ROAR is Real!

What Mountain are you going to speak Truth over today? I hope you'll get in your War Room and circle that mountain with prayer! Prayer is Productive! Prayer works!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#UntilWeMeetAgain

Impulsivity

Don't Lose Heart IN the Process